HOME NATPRO7 PROGRAM SPEAKERS REGISTRATION & ABSTRACT SUBMISSION PRESENTATION GUIDE VENUE and ACCOMMODATION PAYMENT TRAVEL CONTACT TOUR NARPRO-NEWS
The 7th International Conference on Natural Products
The Beginning of Asian Wave
Must-See places in Gyeongju.
Tour with lunch on October 19 afternoon (reservation required, ticket is included in the registratino package)
1. Depart Hyundai Hotel 12:00
2. Lunch 12:30
3. Bukguksa Temple 14:10
4. Gyeongju National Museum 15:30
5. Gyochon Village / Woljunggyo 16:10
6. Daereungwon 17:30
7. Arrive at Hyundai Hotel 18:30
History – Ancient capital of Silla Dynasty : BC 57 – AD 935
Many places to visit for the pleasant walk and bicycling
Personal Suggestino by Jaehong Han
1. Place to eat: you should try traditional meal in this area, especially Cheong-Gi-Wa SSam Bob near the historic place. They serve vegitable based traditional Korean food and you probably have to make reservation (82-54-741-8600, or domestic 054-741-8600) before you go there.
2. Place to visit/shopping: Traditional cookies (sweets) are sold at the place called Hwang-Nam Bbang near the restaurant. You can watch how they prepare the cookies and buy some if you like. It could be expensive though.
Place to spend a day: recommended by Jaehong Han
1. The one of world heritage area Daereungwon Royal Tomb near the downtown. You can take a bicycle to take a look around the area and see the unique streets of Gyeongju, Korea.
2. Gyeongju National Museum
Offical citiy tour site